Support Policy and Enforcement
The content policies listed below play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for everyone using Multibuy, Blockchain Scotland and MB8 Coin. We need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide these services, and we ask that everyone abide by the policies below to help us achieve this goal.
These policies apply to content sent to Multibuy, Blockchain Scotland, MB8 Coin and any content discussing or relevant to Multibuy, Blockchain Scotland, MB8 Coin.
Be sure to check back from time to time, as these policies may change. Please also refer to Google’s Terms of Service for more information.
If you believe that someone is violating the policies found below, report abuse to email@example.com or to any admin of our social media teams.
Prohibited Actions are included but not limited to;
- Spam, malware, and phishing
- Hate speech
- Terrorist content
- Harassment, bullying, and threats
- Sexually explicit material
- Child exploitation
- Impersonation and misrepresentation
- Personal and confidential information
- Illegal activities
- Public streaming
- Copyright infringement
- Content use and submission
Any suspected or reported abuse will result in the termination of contact between you as a customer and the company (Multibuy, Blockchain Scotland and MB8 Coin)
Persistent attempts to abuse Multibuy, Blockchain Scotland and MB8 Coin will result in full termination of all registered accounts and a permanent block of communications.
Multibuy, Blockchain Scotland and MB8 Coin reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time. Furthermore, violation of any of the terms specified in this document will result in the termination of your account.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We understand you want to remain in control of your personal information and that we must earn and retain our trust. We have created this privacy statement to show our commitment to the privacy of any personal details that you provide us when using our website. We can assure you that we keep your information confidential and do not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third parties.
When browsing the Website, the provision of any person information is not required unless and until you choose to purchase MB8 Tokens or until you sign up for one of our email newsletters or other services as described below. Minors (persons under the age of 18) are not permitted to use the Website and we will not allow minors to not submit any personal information to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In order to purchase MB8 Tokens through the Website, essential personal information such as your name, your telephone number, your email address and any additional information required for authenticating a purchase is required. Purchasing MB8 Tokens on behalf of others is prohibited. Information you provide may also be provided to our partners to verify your compliance with any special conditions which might apply. In order to become a registered customer of the Company, you must provide us with your name, address, telephone number, email address, a unique login name and password. This information is collected on the registration form for various reasons including:
(i) for your personal identification
(ii) to enable us and our partners to contact you for customer service purposes
(iii) to tailor the content of our site to meet the customer’s needs
(iv) to share certain information with selected partners
(v) to permit us or our partners to verify your compliance with any special conditions which might apply. We do request your email address to confirm your new client registration and each time you purchase a MB8 Token via our website.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
SESSION AND DATA
Generic information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, called “session data” will automatically be logged. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to track your personal information. Session data consists of your IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on our website. We collect session data because it helps us administer our website, track correlative information and to collate statistics in relation to visitor traffic. We may use your IP address to help us diagnose problems with our server.
As our customer, you may opt in at any time to occasionally receive updates from us about MB8 Token purchases, special offers and other items that may be of interest to you via email, text messages, phone or post. Where previous indication of consent has been provided, it is possible for you to opt out at any time, in order to no longer receive these types of messages either through an opt out feature in the message or through your account settings. Your account settings are accessible on the home page.
You should be aware that in addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your financial or personal information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of the Company or its affiliated companies or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
This policy is effective as from 01.04.2018. Any material changes in the way we use personal information will be described in future versions of this Privacy Statement.
When using this website, take note of the following regulations:
- The content of this website is general only and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
- Cryptocurrencies are high risk and may not be suitable for everyone.
- You can lose some or all your money, so never risk more than you can afford to lose.
- THE FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) does not regulate the Cryptocurrency market. This means you do not have the protection of financial regulations.
- Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.
- Profits from converting cryptocurrencies back into fiat currency may be subject to Capital Gains Tax.
- If unsure about anything then please consult qualified advice.
- Multibuy and its affiliates do not provide any guarantees in connection with the programs, services, products or their results.
- This concept is not an Investment offer and not an Investment
- You acknowledge and agree that there will not and cannot be given any assurances or guarantees for financial distributions, revenues, results or profits;
- You acknowledge and agree that any possible commissions, revenue share, or other incentives, are offered and granted to the Registered Customer at the absolute and sole discretion of Multibuy;
- There is no legal right to payments of any kind;
- Through the purchase of products and advertising service, you will in principle, not earn any money. Any income, profit or earning, as well as possible results which can occur with purchase of products, are solely assumptions and estimates. They can vary greatly or might not even occur;
- If your decision to participate in the Programs and/or purchase any Product offered through the Site, depends on achieved financial distributions, revenues, results or profits, presented to you by others, you agree to bear full responsibility for the risk of your actions and your decisions;
No financial distributions, revenues, results or profit payments are guaranteed by us;
- No forecasts or statements concerning future developments based on previous financial distributions, revenues, results or profits can be given
SG Multibuy Group KFT and Blockchain Scotland Ltd Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer Policy (hereinafter – the “ MB8 Coin AML/KYC Policy”) is designated to prevent and mitigate possible risks of MB8COIN.IO being involved in any kind of illegal activity.
Both international and local regulations require MB8COIN.IO to implement effective internal procedures and mechanisms to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, drug and human trafficking, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, corruption and bribery and to take action in case of any form of suspicious activity from its Users.
AML/KYC Policy covers the following matters:
- Verification procedures.
- Compliance Officer.
- Monitoring Transactions.
- Risk Assessment.
- Verification procedures
One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity is customer due diligence (“CDD”). According to CDD, MB8COIN.IO establishes its own verification procedures within the standards of anti-money laundering and “Know Your Customer” frameworks.
1.1. Identity verification
MB8COIN.IO’s identity verification procedure requires the User to provide MB8COIN.IO with reliable, independent source documents, data or information (e.g., national ID, international passport, bank statement, utility bill). For such purposes MB8COIN.IO reserves the right to collect User’s identification information for the AML/KYC Policy purposes.
MB8COIN.IO may take steps to confirm the authenticity of documents and information provided by the Users. All legal methods for double-checking identification information will be used and MB8COIN.IO reserves the right to investigate certain Users who have been determined to be risky or suspicious.
MB8COIN.IO reserves the right to verify User’s identity in an on-going basis, especially when their identification information has been changed or their activity seemed to be suspicious (unusual for the particular User). In addition, MB8COIN.IO reserves the right to request up-to-date documents from the Users, even though they have passed identity verification in the past.
Once the User’s identity has been verified, MB8COIN.IO is able to remove itself from potential legal liability in a situation where its Services are used to conduct illegal activity.
- Compliance Officer
The Compliance Officer is the person, duly authorized by MB8COIN.IO, whose duty is to ensure the effective implementation and enforcement of the AML/KYC Policy. It is the Compliance Officer’s responsibility to supervise all aspects of MB8COIN.IO’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing, including but not limited to:
- Collecting Users’ identification information.
- Establishing and updating internal policies and procedures for the completion, review, submission and retention of all reports and records required under the applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitoring transactions and investigating any significant deviations from normal activity.
- Implementing a records management system for appropriate storage and retrieval of documents, files, forms and logs.
- Updating risk assessment regularly.
- Providing law enforcement with information as required under the applicable laws and regulations.
The Compliance Officer is entitled to interact with law enforcement, which are involved in prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and other illegal activity.
- Monitoring Transactions
The Users are known not only by verifying their identity (who they are) but, more importantly, by analyzing their transactional patterns (what they do). Therefore, MB8COIN.IO relies on data analysis as a risk-assessment and suspicion detection tool. MB8COIN.IO performs a variety of compliance-related tasks, including capturing data, filtering, record-keeping, investigation management, and reporting. System functionalities include:
- Daily check of Users against recognized “black lists” (e.g. OFAC), aggregating transfers by multiple data points, placing Users on watch and service denial lists, opening cases for investigation where needed, sending internal communications and filling out statutory reports, if applicable;
- Case and document management.
With regard to the AML/KYC Policy, MB8COIN.IO will monitor all transactions and it reserves the right to:
- ensure that transactions of suspicious nature are reported to the proper law enforcement through the Compliance Officer;
- request the User to provide any additional information and documents in case of suspicious transactions;
- suspend or terminate User’s Account when MB8COIN.IO has reasonably suspicion that such User engaged in illegal activity.
The above list is not exhaustive and the Compliance Officer will monitor Users’ transactions on a day-to-day basis in order to define whether such transactions are to be reported and treated as suspicious or are to be treated as bona fide.
- Risk Assessment
MB8COIN.IO, in line with the international requirements, has adopted a risk-based approach to combating money laundering and terrorist financing. By adopting a risk-based approach, MB8COIN.IO is able to ensure that measures to prevent or mitigate money laundering and terrorist financing are commensurate to the identified risks. This will allow resources to be allocated in the most efficient ways. The principle is that resources should be directed in accordance with priorities so that the greatest risks receive the highest attention.